A bar can be set to show on a specific page by using the Targeting option.
On the Targeting step for your bar, click and change Everyone to Other. This will present you with a Targeting window.
- Click on the + (plus) button to add a new condition
- Select URL Path from the first drop down
- Leave the second drop down to is
- Enter the URL the url that the bar should appear on
- Enter a Name for the target and Save
The bars that use this target will only be displayed on the specific URL.
In this example we will target a bar for a specific page on your site. The url for page we will use is http://www.hellobar.com/use-cases.
- Start by adding a new condition and select “URL Path” as the Segment type.
- Next, select “IS” as the Rule option.
- Enter the URL in the Value field.
The bar for this Target will be displayed if visitors visit http://www.hellobar.com/use-cases.
Note: Targeting require a Pro plan.