Hey Shopify Users!
Not to fear, Hello Bar can easily be installed on your Shopify site. You won't even need a developer. It is super simple!
Here's how to get Hello Bar up and running on your Shopify site:
- Log in to your Shopify account and go to your Shopify admin. From here, you can set up your store, configure your settings, and manage your business. You can also install Hello Bar!
- On the admin page, select Online Store, under the heading SALES CHANNELS on the lefthand menu
3. Now, select Themes.
4. Here, you will just click Actions, and then select Edit Code.
The code editor will show a directory of theme files on the left, and a space to view and edit the files on the right
5. Now, you will (1) select theme.liquid under Layout. (2) From here, scroll down to the bottom of the theme.liquid file and locate the closing body tag (</body>). (3) Insert your Hello Bar Code above the closing body tag (</body>) like shown below.
6. Now, scroll back to the top and click Save. Hello Bar should now be installed! Please note that it may take a couple of minutes for us to detect your installation.
(Also please note that you must be on a Paid Shopify account in order for this to work. If you are still on a free trial but have not yet entered your credit card, you will need to enter a credit card and continue your free trial.)