Google Tag Manager (GTM) is an amazing tool for your website. If you don't have it installed, we highly recommend you get an account and install it on your website. You can learn more about it on Google's website here.
If you already have GTM installed, then follow the instructions below to get Hello Bar installed on your site.
1) Sign into your GTM account and make sure you are signed into the right Container and then click on Add a New Tag
2) The side menu will appear and you will then need to click on the Tag Configuration top section...
3) Another side menu will appear. Scroll down until you see the Custom HTML option and click on it.
4) Sign into your Hello Bar account and click on the top dropdown menu and click on Installation Instructions.
7) Next you will want to click on the Triggering option and you will see this side menu below appear. Click on the All Pages.
8) It will then look like this and your next step is to click Submit in the top right corner.
9) Your next step is to click on Submit in the top right corner.
It may take a minute or two for your Hello Bar to recognize the code is installed but you should soon be up and running.
With the method described above you will have installed Hello Bar on ALL pages of your website which will then give you the flexibility to use our Advanced Targeting Rules to display the right message and the right time to your site visitors.
If you have any issues along the way please don't hesitate to reach out to us.