A Hello Bar can be set to show to a user who has previously visited or not visited a different page within your website prior to arriving at the current location this Hello Bar is set to show at by using the Targeting options.
Creating your Targeting Rule:
1. First you will want to navigate to the Targeting area in the Edit screen and select Create new customer targeting rule
2. This will present you with a Targeting window, within that popup you will want to adjust your rules so it targets a user who is arriving from a certain Previous Page URL.
- Click on the blue + (plus) button to add a new condition
- Select Previous Page URL from the first drop down
- Choose a date range option(includes or does not include)
- Enter the the URL Page from your website you want a user to have visited prior to having this specific Hello Bar appear for.
- Enter a Name and Save
Please note, that only the page location is needed and not your website URL, as Hello Bar is installed on your website and knows the location, it just needs to know about the Page you are referring too.