Editing an existing pop-up is super easy using Hello Bar! You can adjust any aspect of the pop-up, from color, to text, to timing settings. You name it, Hello Bar lets you edit it!
In order to edit an existing pop-up, you will follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Hello Bar dashboard
- Go to the Manage tab on the lefthand menu of the dashboard
- When you open up the Manage tab, you will be able to see any existing pop-ups that you have already created. Pop-ups that are currently running on your site will be under the Active tab, while any pop-ups that are inactive will be under the Paused tab
- In order to edit your pop-up, you will first want to locate it. Once you do, just click the Gear icon on the right side of the pop-up you wish to edit
- Now, select Edit from the dropdown menu that appears, and you will enter straight into the pop-up builder once again!
Once inside the pop-up builder, you will be able to make any edits you desire. In order to set your changes live on your site, just click the green Save & Publish button in the top right corner of the builder.
To see your newly edited pop-up, please clear your browser's cookies, or view your site and new pop-up from an incognito browser window.