Using Hello Bar's premium targeting features (available only on Paid Plans), you can set your pop-ups to appear only on certain pages of your website.
Here's how to place your pop-up on a specific page of your website:
Or, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Hello Bar account and go to the pop-up builder
- Click on the Targeting tab within the builder
- Click the green text that reads "Create new custom targeting rule"
4. At this time, if you are on a paid plan, a modal will open so that you can access the targeting features associated with your account. If you are on a Free Starter Plan, you will be prompted to upgrade to a paid plan in order to make use of these features.
5. Adjust the field to read "URL PATH is"
6. Copy and paste the URL of the page you would like the pop-up to appear on into the third field
7. Remove the domain from the URL, so that all that remains is the information left after the first back slash.
If you were targeting the webpage: www.example.com/blog/e-commerce-marketing, you would only include /blog/e-commerce-marketing in this field. If you do include your domain, your pop-up targeting will not work.
8. Name your new targeting rule.
9. Your pop-up should look like this:
10. Now click the green "Save" button and you are all set to only have this pop-up appear on that specific page of your website!