How to Install Hello Bar Using the Wix Custom Code Embed
Modified on: Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 1:05 PM
Note: requires a Wix premium plan to access the Tracking tool code installation
Copy your Hello Bar code in your Hello Bar account dashboard under your username at the top right>Installation Instructions> Select the first option "I Can Install Code Myself".
Adding Custom Code to Your Site
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognize so you can quickly identify it later.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visit, or on each page your visitor opens.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
- Choose where to place your code under Place Code in:.
- Body - start
- Body - end
- Click Apply.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.