One really effective way to integrate Hello Bar to different CRMs and email platforms other than our built-in direct integrations is via Webhook and with our recent enhancement of this integration, you can now test how the data looks like when received by the Webhooks endpoint whenever a new lead is submitted to one of your Hello Bar popups.
Prerequisite: The webhook URL needed for the integration is provided by your email service, which will be asking for both the 'name' and 'email' fields only. Your email provider can help create this if you are having trouble locating it within the email account you have within their system.
Once you have retrieved your Webhook from your email provider, here is how you will navigate to the correct area within your Hello Bar Dashboard to save it.
1) Navigate to the Hello Bar dashboard under "Contacts" and then hit "New Contact List" to create a new list or hit the existing contact list to edit it.
2) Add the list name and click on "SHOW ALL TOOLS".
3) Select "Webhooks" from the list.
4) Select which method you'd like to use which is either "POST" or "GET" then Enter the Webhook URL.
5) Hit the "SEND TEST REQUEST" button to view how the data looks like when received by the Webhooks endpoint.
6) Finally, hit Connect to complete the integration.
And that's it!
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions!